View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(Sorry this is late)
Piperwing lounged in the clearing contently, enjoying some peace before resuming her warrior duties. Suddenly, another cat's voice reached her. Perking her ears, Piperwing opened her grass green eyes and blinked up at the other molly. What an odd way to start a conversation...She thought as she rose to a sitting position. "Not that I know of...uh- do you? My name is Piperwing, by the way." The sandy warrior didn't know what else to say. Maybe the other feline was simply shy and wanted to start a conversation using a topic. Piperwing had no problems with former kittypets as long as they had proved their loyalty and as far as she was concerned, cats with kittypet heritage but who were born in the clans already had.

Flashpaw yawned as he trotted out of the apprentice's den. He had enjoyed a brief nap after hunting and catching a rather plump squirrel. Now, however, his stomach grumbled with hunger. It must have been what woke him up. Taking a moment to stretch, the bengal apprentice searched the clearing for one of his many friends. His eyes landed on Featherpaw grooming herself and he smiled. Flashpaw skipped over to the freshkill pile and cast a picky gaze over it before carefully selecting a nicely-sized mouse (for leaf-fall at least) and heading over to his friend. "Hey, Feth." He called in a muffled voice, shortening her name lazily. The tom finally reached Featherpaw and dropped his mouse beside her, flopping ungracefully onto his stomach and tearing a large bite out of the creature before him.
(NP. Sorry if this post makes no sense, I'm sick and there's no telling the logic in posts when your sick- it might be short)
Ferngaze smiled and sat down," No kittypet heritage myself." she meowed licking her paw," So how have you been Piperwing." she meowed politely. she wanted to get to know her clanmates no matter what.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here