Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
(hhng I guess now is good XD. Sorry it's short)

Cobaltsnow raced over to Shineflower. Two against one, it was unfair but it gave the two mollies an advantage against the ThunderClan molly. Cobaltsnow's fur fluffed, making her appear larger as she hissed, batting wildly at the enemy warrior, trying to hit her target. "Two against one" she mewed to Shineflower, her eyes blazing.

@NightWarrior4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
As Rosebelly swiped at her legs, The grey Molly tripped and fell backwards, her head brushing against fur. The familiar smell of WindClan filled her nostrils again as she looked up to see a she-cat. "Thanks for coming to help me out!" She purred, pulling herself up again. "CobaltSnow, right?" but she knew this wasn't the time to make friends, because this was a time when you lose friends. And I suppose it's just plain embarrassing that I started this whole thing even after I made it clear that I didn't want a battle in the first place! Whatever...it had to be done...I'd regret not doing something and begging for mercy like a coward! That's what Phantom would've said...
The grey Molly turned so she and CobaltSnow were back to back. "You watch my back, I'll watch yours, deal?" She called loudly. She couldn't hear over the racket if screeching and wailing so she didn't suppose any other cat could either.
Rosebelly let out a “haha!” of success as Shineflower fell backwards, but her heart sank as another cat stood behind her. Cobaltsnow fluffed out her fur and raced towards her. She made an attempt to move, but she was not quick enough to dodge the barrage of attacks. Blood roared in her ears as each slash cut minor lacerations into her skin. Her heart leapt with alarm as the words reached her ears.

”Two against one!”

As Rosebelly rose to her paws, she had to quickly make a strategy. She wasn’t the best fighter, and she wasn’t any better against two enemies. However, she had her senses. They were keen and near perfect and she could use them, but the sound of fighting cats was very loud and the smell of blood clouded her nose’s senses. In that case, she would use her whiskers and eyes. Back in the game, Rosebelly bared her teeth and let out a battle yowl. Claws unsheathed, Rosebelly charged forward, hoping to knock Cobaltsnow onto Shineflower.

Last edited by Role; December 28th, 2017 at 12:10 PM.