View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:43 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Inglewood Binks

(It's quite hilarious! Poor Twig is just tired and wants to see his dad and Chive is there, all like, "Hi who are you again - oh look a crow! Haven't seen one of those - oh my gosh a crow feather! So rare!" ^^)

Twig had already opened his jaws to reply to the answer he had excepted - a simple, yet vague, "yes" - when he blinked. A puzzled expression overtook his face, distorting his features. "I didn't... I was just talking to you," Twig mewed, leaning forward a bit to study Chivewhisker once more. He seemed genuinely caught off-guard. If this was some weird Clan tactic to get strange outsiders to turn around, it was exquisite. He would've never expected it, but it was going to take more than just that to turn him away.

"I just want to know if there is such thing as a River Clan. A group of wild cats who live together?" Hopefully by simplifying it, Twig would get the answer he sought. His eyes burned with curiosity as he stared at Chivewhisker. Please understand that I just want to find my father he screamed in his head, begging for this cat to take mercy and stop hiding behind these games. He wasn't here to hurt the Clans - just to meet them, and his father.