View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:45 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Summerkit let out a purr at Foxkit's excitement, closing her eyes. She bumped Foxkit's shoulder, playfully. "we gotta close are eyes now, so that we don't see where she's hiding it." meowed Summerkit in a friendly and playful voice. She didn't want to seem serious, since she was always playful or giggly when it comes to her playing with her new friend Foxkit and her best friend Shiverkit. 'I wonder where Shiverkit's gonna hide the leaf. I just have to keep quiet and listen to her movement's so that I know where to look.' thought Summerkit, listening for Shiverkit's movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
"Oh right" She said slightly embarrassed. She forgot she had to close her eyes. Foxkit shut her eyes tightly wondering where Shiverkit was going to hide the leaf. She twitched her ears listening for the other kits movements.
Shiverkit paused waiting for Foxkit and Summerkit to close their eyes. She wandered around as she looked for the perfect spot so it would be harder to listen exactly where she left the leaf. The black sphinx then spotted two nests that were close together. She padded over and attempted to squeeze the leaf in between the two nests. Although it was a good hiding spot she failed to notice the crunching noises the leaf made as she hid it. She walked around a bit feeling very accomplished before mewing, "Okay I hid it!"

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; December 28th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.