View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:56 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

fireflower watched her friends run off to school.and wint off to hunt "let see the attack is today and mercy and glitch at school i may need to handle the killer on my own"she said to herself.as she walked to the waterfall nearby she heard a voice behind her"i didnt know anyone lived around here"she turned quickly and check to make sure he couldnt tell she was part dragon wings check tail check scales check "im john"the man said he worn and simple leather top and pants a sword and bow on his back the sword held a symbol she knew but couldnt remember "and you are?"he said"im sky"she lied."have you seen any dragons around here?"he asked now she knew who he was dragon killers!she jumped into the pond that formed around the fall "hey!"john yelled dropping the sword and bow swimming after her.she swam around the waterfall many times before and remember the climbing rocks behind the fall and she aimed to swim there but and net landed on her a above john was infront of her yelled orders to the top of the waterfall"get down her we got her.!"he turned to fireflower who struggled to keep her head above water"i heard the dragons can shape-sift but i never belived it"her head wint under and she couldnt get up.she sank to the bottom. her fear grew and her conscious slipped away it was true:they had captured her.
(ok thats a lot)
(Wowza)
Mercy got a bad feeling. "Glitch.. I think something's gone wrong with Fireflower."
She whispered.

"Let's go." Glitch said not questioning it.
She'd already made that mistake. She wouldn't make it again.

The bell rang as Glitch and Mercy were leaving school.

"Hold it right there Mercinda."
A voice spoke.

Glitch stepped out from behind Mercy.

"Oh, Gade. What a surprise to see you here." The voice said.

(You can roleplay as the voice who is also a dragon killer. He/she is a professor at the dragon killing school)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]