View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
he thought for a while, thinking back on his training. "do not attack and kill immediately- that is only used when it is absolutely necessary. instead, ask them what their purpose is of being in the territory. some may not know of the tribe, others may want to join. if the rogue is peaceful, bring them to running wind. if they attack, drive them away. only if they do not leave once a hostile attack has been placed, will the option to kill them arise." lone digger hoped his answer was correct.

the havana brown followed the actions of ending heart, then froze once he heard the question. did he look at anyone in a romantic light? how could he answer that question? lone digger never exactly paid any attention to anyone other than his mentor, focused on getting a good education about his rank. his ears lowered slightly, gears shifting in his thoughts. should he already be set out for a mate?

exhaling sharply, lone digger answered with a great deal of caution. "not really. nobody really," he paused, thinking of word choice, "stands out to me, to say the least. i only just became the age of fifteen moons, after being injured for so long and unable to train. none of the mollies are attractive to me. at least, not romantically, of course. but i'm not sure about any of the toms. i am homose-" the tom cut himself off, instead forcing a cough and moving to do his job as a guard.
♡ boop @Sasukewolf (madness)