Old December 28th, 2017, 08:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Even better XD)
He smiles “ I knew it. Here I thought that kind of thing didn’t happen here. I’m bisexual but I lean more towards Toms~” he says with a soft purr looking at him worried a bit. “ whoa boy! Easy I’m not going to tell anyone hell im not sure if it’s even ... bad? But don’t worry I won’t tell if you don’t tell.” He Says worrying and almost freaking out a bit as he stands up. Licking the guards head a bit hoping that would calm him down. “ come boy easy there” he says softly and calmly
slowly, but surely, lone digger relaxed. he flattened his ears and avoided the other's gaze, his own amber orbs latched onto his paws. voice low, he spoke, "i won't tell anyone. i have nobody to tell, anyways, as i prefer to stay alone." the tom shrugged and stayed still, almost like a statue. really, he couldn't believe that the leader of the guards was attracted to both males and females. it didn't seem like a fact that would fit with the strong, dark personality and complexion of ending heart.

a noise rustled around them, though it only proved to be the wind within the forest, leaves breaking away from their branches in favor of settling on the ground. his tail flicked silently against lone digger's side, his paws anxiously kneading the land. just stay very still, and the subject will pass aside. your parents are looking down upon you, up in the stars, with disappointed scowls. you are not their son. their son would want to have a beautiful molly to bear his equally beautiful kits,
raising a family to bring along the next generation. but you are a failure. a mere mistake. they hate you.

he shook away the thoughts and stayed silent.