View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:41 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“Thank you,” Nightpaw said to Goldenstar with a smile. She could see pride in her mentor’s eyes, and it made her feel light in spite of the stinging wounds. “It might not be a bad idea to visit Daydream,” she admitted, “You want to as well. Are you hurt?” She asked. Glancing down at the weasel, she nudged its limp body with paw. “Weasels are unbelievable. Did you see how fast it moved?”
Goldenstar smiled a little wider by now. Despite the wounds, Nightpaw looked happy, well, something of the sort at the least. “Yeah, that would be a good idea,” He said, nodding. He knew he could heal, he didn’t need Daydream to look at him, but he supposed he couldn’t be too careful. “I’m okay though, so don’t worry about me, how about you? You were fighting it for longer than I was,” Golden pointed out, wanting to make sure the apprentince was okay. Looking down at the weasel, he murmured agreement about the small prey. “I did not expect that,” he admitted, sighing. Now the adrenaline was starting to wear off, and he felt tired. “Let’s get this back to camp,” he finished, picking up the weasel quietly.