View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:00 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
PineWish's expression suddenly went from excitement to sadness as she realised that there was something more to Soul's story that he wasn't telling her. "Then...would you like to live in ShadowClan with me? I have three other adoptive kits that would love to play with you! Meeting new friends always cheers everyone up!" The finger Molly mewed enthusiastically. "Can you walk yourself? I don't mind carrying you." She asked, letting the Tom kit have some sort of say in his new life.
Soul took a deep breath, taking in the scent of pine needles and sap. He liked it, but he now realized that it reeked strongly of cat. He hadn't noticed before. “What's a ShadowClan?” he asked Pinewish in a rather monotone voice that gave away absolutely nothing. He wasn't sure about the rest of her statement though, because he didn't even really understand what having friends meant. He'd only ever known his mother. “And... what're friends?” he added, looking up at her with a somewhat blank expression. Soul thought for a moment, then nodded. Yes, he would walk for himself. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to actually, but Soul was determined to try at least.