View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
(Lol)
A woman walked into the room and looked at Fireflower.
"Fireflower. I hope you have enjoyed your days living in the clouds. Because that ends soon. And your little friends? They won't save you. They aren't who you think they are. Their names aren't even Mercy and Glitch. Their names are Mercinda and Gade. Dragons don't deserve to live. They're supposed to be fairy tales. Myths. They aren't supposed to be good. They're supposed to be evil. Don't get all caught up in your own web of lies. This is not a reality. Reality is people, cats, and dogs. Not Dragons, unicorns, and Phoenix'. It's all in your head. You have a disease. We have to stop it before it spreads, and the whole world lives in a fairy tale. Our imaginations should be gone already. Not living with us all our lives. And I'm here to cure you. Unfortunately for you, the only cure.. Is death. Fortunately for us.. We'll be ridding the world of Myth-Livers." She said in a quiet voice.

"Ocama!" A voice yelled from outside the room.

"Coming." She said. She looked at Fireflower with an evil smile, before exiting the room.

(Wayy too much. My head hurts lol)
your next was the only thing running in her head as the girl left.(writer block)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; December 29th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.