View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Luna didn't even flinch. Tough act, it was common from toms her age. And even if he did chase her out, who was to say she wasn't faster. He was just trying to defend his clan, she couldn't blame him, but she still had to point out he should have been open to new friends. There was nothing wrong with being a little defensive, but when a cat was trying to socialize with you, you had to at least be nice. Maybe he could use some better teachings. "Mr. whatever-your-name-is, I just want to point out that I'm not actually that far over this border thing." Luna knew this was true because she could smell it only a few whisker lengths from her back paws. Since her age and height plan had failed, as well as her "I'm too small to do any harm." She was doing what she did best, rambling in an annoying way. Clearly she had ran into him at a bad time, but she had a new goal. Try and get him to befriend her. Even the large animals called horses were nicer and easier to befriend than the big gray tom. "1, 2, 3." Luna said while inching her back paws until they were over the border. Once they were Luna looked up at him, a small yet visible smirk on her face and asked with a most innocent voice, "This good?" She was close to collapsing in a fit of giggling due to the fun she was having. The tom didn't know it, but he was going to be her main source of entertainment. If he chased her out, she was coming back, and if she knew what he was like she would have a better chance of staying. And maybe even on the right side of the border. Still in free territory.
If Luna had lived in Skyclan she would know how tough this apprentice this. Timberpaw was a perfectionist, he was a control freak, he was a boss. He had no expressions. He hardly ever smiled, and he always glared with those orange eyes of his. A grim expression glued onto his face. No other really approached him unless it had been his siblings. He loved them. He didn't tolerate them. Timberpaw saw them as a bit extreme, like this lollygagging molly playing games with him. Playing games with him. He was itching to pin her down and give her a good scratch. However, he was far from being sadistic. ''It'll be good when I see your face disappear from around here.'' He shot forward, throwing his muzzle into her face. She sure was a puny thing, and Timberpaw crouched down to reach her eye-level. ''You think this is a game?'' This time he smirk. Which wasn't a smile. When he saw how amused she stood, his fur began bushing up. Did she take this as a game? Was he supposed to be a joystick? Someone she viewed as entertainment? The mere thought made Timberpaw snarled. He pulled his lip back, showing his fangs as he growled. ''You better wipe that smirk off your face before I pull it off,'' He threatened. Timberpaw didn't like being laughed at, or looked as if someone will be making fun of him. Right now, he was just annoyed. She ruined his hunt, then had the audacity to make herself feel at 'home' in their territory. Fine, she wants to play a game? I'll show her how it's played.