View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 05:42 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Summerkit let out a purr at Foxkit's excitement, closing her eyes. She bumped Foxkit's shoulder, playfully. "we gotta close are eyes now, so that we don't see where she's hiding it." meowed Summerkit in a friendly and playful voice. She didn't want to seem serious, since she was always playful or giggly when it comes to her playing with her new friend Foxkit and her best friend Shiverkit. 'I wonder where Shiverkit's gonna hide the leaf. I just have to keep quiet and listen to her movement's so that I know where to look.' thought Summerkit, listening for Shiverkit's movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Shiverkit paused waiting for Foxkit and Summerkit to close their eyes. She wandered around as she looked for the perfect spot so it would be harder to listen exactly where she left the leaf. The black sphinx then spotted two nests that were close together. She padded over and attempted to squeeze the leaf in between the two nests. Although it was a good hiding spot she failed to notice the crunching noises the leaf made as she hid it. She walked around a bit feeling very accomplished before mewing, "Okay I hid it!"

Foxkit opened her eyes looking around the nursery. I heard the leaf crunch over here, she thought going in that direction. But where? she sniffed around the area searching.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^