View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather darted after her.
In a few moments, he has caught up with Cherrydawn and was now beside her. "So, which wa-aaaaay!" He nearly screamed as clumsily leaped over a bush. His paws landed roughly on the forest floor. Skyfeather's eyes were wide with shock. He took a deep breath and calmed himself. "As I was saying... Which way?" The tom meowed as he bounded after her.
(Don’t forget to quote me Flame)

Cherrydawn nearly jumped out of her skin as Skyfeather landed with a thud beside her. When she saw that he wasn’t hurt she flattened her fur. “Shhhh,” she said quietly. “Don’t scare all the prey, Skyfeather.” She said it before she realized that the hunting here was very different than on the moor. Skyfeather was used to open spaces and catching prey with speed. Here in the forest, stealth was how the clan stayed fed. “Remember, in the forest, prey is smaller and has more places to hide. You’ve gotta be light on your feet and silent as a shadow.” To demonstrate, the shecat lowered her body and took a few creeping steps forward, placing each paw with care and precision. “This way,” she whispered, making her way toward the grove.