Old December 30th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
oml there are almost no roleplays on this thread lol anyway i'm weird x~x
~~~~<~>~~~~

The mouse crept through the dusty weeds, its tantalizingly sweet scent leaving a fresh trail behind it. Snowpaw placed one paw stealthily in front of the other, her jaws watering. One more step, and she'd have it. One more-
With a start, Snowpaw shot up in her nest, the female shaking herself, a slight irritation at being awoken. I was so close! I almost had it! And with leaf-bare still tightly gripping the pine forest of ShadowClan, the dreams were certainly frequent. Yet one question still had a hold on the she-cat's thoughts- what had awoke her?

@Charmer
Nightpaw stood in the garden once again. The setting sun cast the sky in a violent shade of red. All around her, she could feel the earth thrumming like a racing heartbeat. She tried to catch her breath as she stumbled backward with unsheathed claws and bristled tail, remembering what would happen next. From around the eerily straight stone walls of the twoleg den can the thundering pawsteps, and instantly and mass of fury and slavering jaws with bloodshot eyes filled with ravenous hunger raced toward her. It was on her in seconds, and as she turned the run, she felt teeth cutting into her leg. Now her paws were of the ground and she was being whipped back in forth with such force, she thought her neck would break. She went flying and the earth spun beneath her as she landed with a thud, sending the air blasting from her lungs. Frantic, she tried to scramble to her feet but only tore away clumps of earth and grass. As fangs bit into her shoulder, she let loose a wild and desperate scream.

In her nest in Shadowclan, Nightpaw twisted and whimpered like a scared kit, the peaceful world around her lost as her mind tumbled through a nightmare she'd had many times over the past few moons.