View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:23 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw stood in the garden once again. The setting sun cast the sky in a violent shade of red. All around her, she could feel the earth thrumming like a racing heartbeat. She tried to catch her breath as she stumbled backward with unsheathed claws and bristled tail, remembering what would happen next. From around the eerily straight stone walls of the twoleg den can the thundering pawsteps, and instantly and mass of fury and slavering jaws with bloodshot eyes filled with ravenous hunger raced toward her. It was on her in seconds, and as she turned the run, she felt teeth cutting into her leg. Now her paws were of the ground and she was being whipped back in forth with such force, she thought her neck would break. She went flying and the earth spun beneath her as she landed with a thud, sending the air blasting from her lungs. Frantic, she tried to scramble to her feet but only tore away clumps of earth and grass. As fangs bit into her shoulder, she let loose a wild and desperate scream.

In her nest in Shadowclan, Nightpaw twisted and whimpered like a scared kit, the peaceful world around her lost as her mind tumbled through a nightmare she'd had many times over the past few moons.
Just as the larger apprentice was about to fall into a slumber once more, a warm paw flopped onto her and writhed around. "Nightpaw? You're whacking me with your paw," she mumbled, tossing it off, before realizing her best friend was whimpering. "Nightpaw! Wake up! You're having a bad dream!" And it must've been really bad, for her friend was thrashing around like a snake, kicking moss all over the apprentices' den. Snowpaw, worried, shook her again. "You gotta wake up!"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯