View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2018, 09:23 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
"Oh...," The kit began, slightly disappointed. "Well, what are you eating? Maybe the feathers, I think, could go to the nursery." Silentkit tried to sound innocent, but she just wanted it for her nest, so her mom and sister were more comfortable as, for some reason, milk started getting scarce. "I know a queen who might like that very much." Silentkit tried blinking and casually flicking her tail. That should work, right? I've seen other cats do that and it works wonders.
Ambercloud sighed. “This is a sparrow, but actually, these feathers are for the elders, sorry." Cocking her head in an apology, she took another bite of the fresh-kill. "Though, if you'd like a bite, I'm all for it!" The warrior grinned again at the 4-moon-old. She is old enough, right? Yeah. Totally old enough.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; January 1st, 2018 at 09:24 AM.