View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:24 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Fire
Soulkit slipped out of the nursery, his long, thin legs easily eating up the small distance, although he wobbled slightly, and was unnaturally thin. He looked half starved actually, and he was. He'd been even thinner when he first joined the Clan, but was starting to recover and return to a healthier weight. He we also naturally very thin, so it made him look even thinner. He gazed about the clearing with wide, dull eyes, shrinking away from the other cats and shortening his stride. The black and white oriental cat dug his claws into the ground, trying to ignore everyone else. Shaking his head, Soulkit relaxed himself and sat down, wrapping his long, bony tail over his paws. He still wasn't used to being around so many cats, so he'd chosen a place far from everyone else to sit down and watch them with wide eyes. Although his gaze was dull and blank, giving away no emotion. Emotion was something that Soulkit didn't really understand. He got scared or angry, sure, but he didn't understand what he was feeling, just that it was something. He didn't understand a lot of things that car his as normally would.