View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2018, 04:24 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Duskkit glanced up as her father spoke, quickly snapping out of her stupor when she realised everyone was fully aware of her. She looked awkwardly down at her paws, unsure as to how Stoneheart would feel about her opinions. The she-kit hesitated for a few seconds before meowing, "I'm... just wondering why everyone is so eager to be warriors. It's going to be moons before we're even apprentices!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
"Huh? Oh, I-I know. She just seemed nice." Minnowkit mewed, giving a small shrug as her father asked about the small frown on her face. She fluffed out her gray and white pelt and watched her brother attack his tail. She wanted to join in! She leaped at his tail, batting it softly when it flicked away from her brother, pupils big and eyes shining as her own tail swished back and forth.
Stoneheart looked at Duskkit with much interest. "Perhaps they are all just impatient," he meowed calmly. He watched Adderkit and Minnowkit flail around and he grinned. It made him happy to see happy kittens again. He turned his head, trying to spot his mate, but he could not see her. Maybe she was still in the nursery.

(Sorry for being so late and inactive!)
@Silentshade @Phoenix Flames @little-life-light

Come check out my forum game!