View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:19 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
yellowbee yawned she did have a rather boring day her hazel eyes scanned the den some warriors were there a lazy smile showed on her jaws .
The really only interesting thing was that she had play fought with her sister willowfang and she won twice! She smirked remembering her small victory but she did wish to be in a real battle to show her strength but she did have a family so she normally had to choose between fight or flight she didn't want to leave her sis . Yellowbee yawned again her tail flicked as she plopped down on her moss bed wondering where her mother was
" haven't seen mom in a while...wonder if she's ok... " she meowed and placed her head on her paws her ears twitched again that lazy smile on her face
@Raven hollow
crowclaw padded into the warriors den with her dull look on her face she always had. she paid little attention to the cats around her as she went past them, including her daughters. crowclaw went straight to her bed and laid down, after having a long day she decided want to get some rest before having to do something again.

(sorry its short, i have no clue what to type for her)

profile pic is not owned by me.