View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2018, 06:37 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Blackclaw wasn't generally a cat to lose his patience, but Soulkit was making him angry for no general reason. Blackclaw rolled his eyes at the young tom's remark, crouching down to sniff the marsh animal. He took a small bite and sat up, letting the flavor set on his tongue. He chewed the frog and swallowed, returning his gaze to the thin, bony kit. "Satisfied?" He asked, pushing the frog with his paw towards the former loner. "Will you TRY it, at least?" The older tom was getting a bit restless at the kit's tactics. He obviously didn't want to eat, and Blackclaw needed to go hunt to feed the elders.
Soulkit watched him with a calm expression on his face. He could tell that this tom was.... He didn't know how to describe it exactly, but his mood had suddenly changed to a slightly less pleasant one. Soulkit knew that he had this affect on a lot of car, though he wasn't sure why. He could help the way he was, and was only reacting this way so he could survive. That was probably one of the only reasons he did anything. Otherwise, he would've left by now. He nodded, his eyes widening slightly, his face becoming completely emotionless. Lowering his head, he took a bite out of the strange creature, but not once did his dull, expressionless green hues leave the older tomcat. He swallowed it, barely taking his time to chew it. He didn't like it, but it didn't matter. If it wasn't going to kill him, then that was all that mattered. He wasn't going to complain. “There,” he said flatly, straightening up and still watching the tom.