View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Flarestrike furrowed his eyebrows, hearing small faint whimpers but ignored them. ''It's okay.." He sooth, his tail rubbed her back in a comforting way. He licked her on the forehead. He didn't know but he felt uneasy being up here, what if one of them slip again? "Hey, let's get down." He said. "I'll follow you." The tom meowed, just in case she slipped again he would be ready to catch her. His heart was beating against his chest for two different reasons. Flarestrike fur was felt warm mostly because of Splashpool but also because.. well he assumed she trusted him. The thought made him smile inside his head. He waited for her to climb down.
Splashpool moved her head away once the tom began to talk. "Yeah I guess so. The last thing I want to do is get one of us hurt." meowed the Riverclan molly in agreement. She slowly and carefully jumped down off the tree after grabbing the feathers in her jaws. Once she got onto the safe ground she felt her heart stop beating fast. 'I won't be climbing tree's for a while,' thought Splashpool, walking over to the moss she had gathered for her nest. She looked at Flarestrike in hope that he too was safe on the ground.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.