View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:47 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool moved her head away once the tom began to talk. "Yeah I guess so. The last thing I want to do is get one of us hurt." meowed the Riverclan molly in agreement. She slowly and carefully jumped down off the tree after grabbing the feathers in her jaws. Once she got onto the safe ground she felt her heart stop beating fast. 'I won't be climbing tree's for a while,' thought Splashpool, walking over to the moss she had gathered for her nest. She looked at Flarestrike in hope that he too was safe on the ground.
Flarestrike smiled at her. Landing safely on the ground, he padded to Splashpool. Looking at the moss, "Good job!" He praised her. His heart was beating so fast anymore. The tom faked a yawn but was followed up by a real yawn. His tail swayed above the leaves, lightly brushing them away. He looked at the fox den that wasn't too far away. Tomorrow they would head home. It sadden him but he was also excited to return back home. Flarestrike sucked in his teeth as he felt a stinging pain in his side. He twisted around, trying to see where it was coming from. The smile on his face was disappeared and was replaced with a frown. He gazed at the wound that had reopened while he was climbing.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc