View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Zephyrfrost sat in the ShadowClan clearing, looking around camp for his apprentice, Blackpaw. Where is she?, he thought. The calico tom lashed his tail in annoying.

@Fuzzyfeline
Blackpaw headed out of the apprentices den. She had over heard some of the other apprentices talking about her "Hiding" in her nest wall her mentor waited. I wasn't hiding! Just watching. She told herself as she gave her black pelt a good shake. Spotting Zephyfrost sitting and waiting she rushed over. "Did I keep you waiting?" She ask flicking her own tail a few times. This molly was bold for sure, even if she wouldn't dare brake the warrior code. She didn't mind, if she came of as annoying or lazy. She knew she wasn't, that's all she cared, it never made since why others cared so much about what others thought. At lest not tgo her. If she didn't brake the code, and was loyal that's all you need.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all