View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:31 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Pinkpaw realized it was more of a normal fear, less of a rediculous one likes hers which amazed her,” Yeah...” she stammered,” I’m scared that I’ll have to fight in the battle with Windclan, even though Windclan’s our enemy, they still are cats. Yes I won’t kill them, but if I wound them, they could die of infection. And battle training, my mentor grunts when he hits the ground, I hate knowing they feel pain. I hate hurting emotions causing emotional pain, like pushing away a cat that likes me that I don’t like. Maybe some cats are right that I should go back to where I came from...the twoleg place.” She muttered as she wasn’t proud to be a former kittypet, but she hated the twoleg place even though she acted like kittypet.
Zerosight's ears turned toward the young she-cat in order to hear her better as she confessed her inner fears to him. His heart instantly went out to her, remembering back to the time when he had struggled with that as well. "I have always found fighting ridiculous, but over time I have realized that some situations need it to happen so that everyone can move past it," He meowed at first. "And, you have to remember that each clan has their own medicine cat, so everyone should be taken care of." The old tom had no idea if such words would help her, but he had to try at least. "And as for hurting people emotionally, sometimes it can't be helped. The only thing you can do is to try to do it as gently as possible when time calls for such a thing," He sighed softly. "The world isn't perfect, sometimes you'll be forced to do things you won't like to do."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!