View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:49 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit glared at the cats whose glances were not the most polite. She was a very prideful cat, and knew that plenty of kits and apprentices would give anything to be able to hang out with the medicine cat, or even help him with his terrible chores. Personally Oriolekit found that it was on a very unfortunate turn of events that she had been found by him when she had planned to explore outside of camp by herself. And mousebile? For StarClan's sake she was a kit! What the punishment she got called for, was some good old fashioned revenge. Not a bad type. She wouldn't kill him, she couldn't do that. She wouldn't make him think someone was dying, but she was going to do something.
Surgestorm paused in the clearing, indicating for Oriolekit to stop as well. The medicine cat gave her a tiny nod, smiling awkwardly around his bundle as usual. "Thanks again, for the help, I mean." He meowed with a chuckle. "I've got it from here, though." The medicine cat leaned over and gently took the kitten's bundle of mousebile into his jaws, balancing the two bundles with just enough ease that it seemed to be a normal thing to happen. After all of that, he figured that she had been punished enough. "Go ahead and do whatever it is you kids do nowadays," He mumbled, his words much more muffled than before. With that, the tom turned and trotted away toward the elder's den with the mousebile. He had no idea that Oriolekit was already plotting her revenge.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 4th, 2018 at 04:49 PM.