View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:28 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
lone digger huffed and trotted towards his nest, walking in a circle before curling up in a ball. his eyes closed, but he didn't sleep. no, he stayed wide awake, only allowing his vision to rest as he became lost in his thoughts. the tom sensed someone's gaze on him and looked up to see aspen swirl, his old mentor, staring at him. "what seems to be troubling you, young one?" her voice was silky, sweet and soft as she inquired about his problems. the pretty molly had always been able to sense what he was feeling. really, she was his only true friend, as he had been an outcast most of his life. but now he was becoming more known within the tribe. he didn't know how to feel about that.

"have you heard of the rogue who has come to join?"

"why of course, little one. everybody from here to the pinkplace could probably hear of your entrance with that rogue," aspen swirl teased, rising from her nest to sit beside his small form.

she was like a mother to him, but also teased like a friend. like a sibling. his pelt flushed with embarrassment before he went on.

"well, in a moon, i am to train him under my wing to be a guard."

"my, my, so soon? i believe you will do well, lone digger. you have been taught for a long while, and learned quickly. good luck. now, i must go on a small patrol for the day. i must have slept for a long while." aspen swirl purred and leaned down, swiping an affectionate lick against his cheek. "i will be here if you need any help. no matter how old you become, i will always see you as my little trainee." she chuckled before padding out, waving her tail in a farewell. once she left, lone digger went back to his thoughts, eyes closed once again.
Crimson began to sit outside of the guard den but he wasn’t sure if he was allowed inside so he just stayed outside alone. Many stared at him and even started to talk about him in ways that he bets isn’t kind. He pinned his ears to his head and lays his head down. His claws coming in and out of his paws digging into the ground or not. He suddenly jumps up when he sees Aspen swirl come out of the den but quickly looks away almost ashamed of himself for some reason. But he gathered enough strength and began to speak “ hello?” He says quietly “ are you.... Lone diggers mother or...” he trails off a bit