View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
aspen swirl chirped and spun to look towards crimson. "so you're that rogue lone digger brought to the tribe, eh?" she chuckled and prodded him with her tail. "i'm his old mentor, actually. but he sees me as family. don't tell him i said this, but he has always been alone. ever since his family was killed from sickness, he became reckless and had a need for proving himself, getting injured and postponing his training. it was a long journey, but now lone digger is a strong guard, worthy of his rank. treat him well, will you?" aspen swirl purred before walking off, turning back right as she reached the entrance. "go in. it's only him in there. he'll enjoy someone bringing him out of those thoughts he has of his family." she flicked an ear and slid out of camp.
He nods slowly watching her go, he takes a deep breath and begins to walk into the den seeing Lone digger. “ ... Lone digger?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk up to him. He pushes lone digger a bit with his paw. “ um... my lord?” He asks unsure if he’s supposed to be calling him that since he’s going to train him. “ or was it master...” now he begins to think a bit before suddenly hissing loudly “ LONE DIGGER!” He yells trying to get the Toms attention