Old January 7th, 2018, 01:53 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Seems awesome to me! )
Crimson was just walking slowly until he noticed a shadow and began to look up seeing Lone digger “ .... “ he looks behind him and then straight ahead “ Didn’t smell you... nice moves.” He says calmly as he begins to sit down. “ ..... We didn’t need to hide in the city since we didn’t had land like this..” he says calmly. He laughs softly “ now that I think about it I didn’t hear you either! Very interesting... forgive me for my tone... I’m just not... used to the stares... and I thought you were... different. But I guess I need to earn trust before I gain respect right? Tell me..” he looks up “ how does this tribe work? What do you walk under? ... and which stars watch over you?”
♡ wOOO ♡

he smirked silently, watching crimson from above. "you will learn how to be a guard once you have been approved by the entire tribe. it will take a long time, however. it has been many, many moons since the last outsider has joined. aspen swirl has told me of them. of all of them. you will learn to move quickly and silently through the territory in order to protect the hunters as they find prey for our tribe. for now, you are forgiven for your behavior, but once i have offically become your mentor, a punishment will ensue if it happens again." lone digger jumped down from his perch, muscles tense as he sat beneath the beech tree. "now, then. your questions seem plenty in quantity, but the rate at which you produce them may need to slow down. i am merely a tom of fifteen moons, for goodness sake," he purred with amusement, "in the tribe we work under a strict way to go through each day. the seer, lead guard, and leader hunter run the tribe, clearly. nobody is to speak against their rule.

"guards protect everybody in the tribe, right down to the most sickly elder. we make sure that the hunters find prey unharmed and that the seer is protected when travelling away from the camp. the lead guard assigns us patrols to be assigned to. we also mark the boundaries and ensure that nothing is out of order in the territory. the seer heals and guides us through every moon that passes. the hunters find prey for the tribe, and their leader also assigns them patrols. they are not to fight against anything. the queens, kits and elders are precious to the tribe, and are to be served before anyone else." he racked his mind for anything else, but found nothing, so he went on to the next question.

"the stars look over us. every single one of them. every moon, we gather 'round the stone of stars and look to the stars for guidance before we share any new news about the tribe. within the stars, the spirits of our lost ancestors roam, watching over us and helping everyone when needed. now, crimson. do you wish to know anything else?" lone digger cocked his head to to the side and waited patiently.