View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:52 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Yes, of course!" PineWish smiled then had an idea. "Hey, Runt...now you're in the clan, you need a Clan name! You could be RuntKit. Or do you want to change your name?" She asked, curious to hear what Goldenstar suggested while they were still here.
@Swiftheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"I don't really want a part of my old name in it.It would be to similar to my syndicate name." She voiced her thoughts,knowing warriors would dissiprove of it,and she would never be able to change it again,but she had no ideas for a name.From what she could tell,everyone seemed to have names based off of there rank,but that didn't really help much with thinking of something.'Guess it wouldn't matter much if I did keep my name though.I would still be part of the clan.'

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Goldenstar nodded as he heard Pinewish talk about having Runt get a clan name. He was about to mention that she could just keep her name, before deciding against it, since the kit didn’t seem to want to keep it anyways. “It’s whatever you want your name to be,” He said, smiling. Runt could pick, and she kind of deserved to pick. She had made it this far anyways. Golden quieted himself, letting Runt decide, not exactly sure what she would do.