View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
@mompaws @Charmer

Beekit glanced up at Shinefang. The milky glaze coating his eyes made it hard to clearly focus on the strangely-scented cat towering above him, who he'd heard shout and lash out to some degree. He puffed out his chest and forced the top half of his body up. "I'm okay," He purred, proudly. "But.. I'm hungry.. and I can't see very well.. I just feel a bit sick, I guess." His words collapsed on him as he didn't really know what to say, eyes staring off in another direction. The small tom's back legs were limp and dangled behind him, dragging as if he'd done it all his life. His front legs and shoulders were muscular and broad from the pulling workout he did daily. His fur was matted and grimy, and he most definitely wasn't the most handsome tom in the condition he had been forced into now.
@mompaws

Shinefang watched the little tom speak, as his stomach roiled with lingering anger. The kit was in bad shape. His eyes looked pink and were covered in a layer of mucus from an infection. He was surprised the kit wasn't complaining about pain or itching in them. That was either a good sign, or a very very bad one. "It looks like your eyes have are infected," the tom said, fighting to keep his voice calm to avoid scaring the kit again. "I'll have to get an herb to help them feel better... How long have your legs been acting like that?" Turning to Pipitchirp, he added, "Has he been eating frshkill at all?"