View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@DismissedDreams

Peachrain was a lanky warrior, her golden-brown fur was groomed, the sun wasn’t up yet, as it wasn’t even dawn yet in Thunderclan, the dawn patrol wasn’t even up yet, her green eyes almost seemed black in the darkness, if cats could tell time, it’d be about four in the morning, and the dawn patrol left around six, this is, if cats could tell time like the twolegs did.

Peachrain was ready for training, yes it was early, but she had always learned that the early bird catches the worm. She wanted to teach that lesson on to her knew, unesusiastic apprentice, Willowpaw, after all. Willowpaw judged her for once abandoning her clan for a handsome Dusk Syndicate tom, but she returned, it enraged her, but she was calm and collected visibably whenever the apprentice questioned her loyalty.

She pushed her nose into the den of sleeping apprentices, she spotted Willowpaw asleep, at what was in fact, a reasonable hour to be asleep, she nosed Willowpaw gently,” Willowpaw, wake up. Time for training. As my mentor always said, the early bird gets the worm.” She meowed,” Be quiet, don’t want to wake the members of the dawn patrol.” She murmmered softly to the apprentice,careful not to step of any stray tails and paws in the den,” Grab a small bite and groom your fur before we head out.”

This den gave Peachrain so many memories, it reminded her of her sister, Lilacblossom, she had pretended to be Lilacblossom so many times on Lilacblossom’s assesments, just to help her mentor, and the fear she felt when she was discovered was terrifying. Atleast she got caught, otherwise her sister never could have survived warriorhood. Oh, how she missed Lilacblossom, who commited suicide over her. It broke her heart knowing her sisters death.

(Sorry about the length, and just for reference, it’s about time wise in the start of the RP, two hours before the dawn patrol gets up- that’s Peach for ya)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here