View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

(Sounds like me! That’s what I tell my friends when I text them tab 4:30am saying “GOOD MORNING! WAKE UP!!” )

Willowpaw was having an odd dream. It really made no sense, just a bunch of sequences that were irrelevant to each other. First she was chasing an odd colored vole, then a mouse then a 4 legged thing with a dog face. It really made no sense. Her pearly white ears flicked as she heard her mentors voice tell her to get up. Why so early!? she wondered to herself. After opening one of her pale green eyes, she blinked waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. She got up from her nest and stretched out her lithe frame. She was slowly starting to build some muscle after being a skinny twig all her life. She nodded to her mentor and nimbly walked out of the nest. She nearly stepped on an apprentices tail but managed to maneuver around it. Too close, she thought to herself. Willowpaw didn’t talk that much due to her being ignored most of her kit life. The moonlight shone brightly on her fur but she paid no attention to that. She walked briskly over to the fresh kill pile but not before looking behind her at Peachrain. She picked up a piece of fresh kill and offered it to her mentor quietly. “Mouse?” Her pale green eyes blinked with curiosity.
(Literally this morning I thought, maybe in each post I should cover the who,what, where, when, and why thingy and bam five sentences to ten sentences. Like that, soon it’ll be a book per post)

Peachrain gave a small nod to Willowpaw and took the mouse smiling,” Thank You, Willowpaw.” She ate it quickly she knew it was awful to most apprentices getting up at this hour, just like teenage twolegs you typically had to drag them out, so she was quiet impressed that she got Willowpaw out with ease,” Sorry it’s early, training so you won’t miss a dawnpatrol ever.” She murmered and training in the dark, and not keeping this young of an apprentice up late at night. she tried to keep her pawsteps quiet in the clearing, but unless she stalked forward, their was a loud crunch sound every step she took, so she settled for stalking around the clearing, as if she was following a mouse, and needed to be nimble Lucky Willowpaw, she’s light enough she wont wake the whole clan walking normally. She’d show Willowpaw how to stalk in the darkness, afterall, she couldn’t really show her the borders in the darkness.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here