View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She smiled, her nicely groomed, golden-brown fur, yet to be ruffled, and her green eyes focused on her shy apprentice, who to her seemed rather talkative. She stopped and risked a loud crack of the snow as she stood up,” Today, we first will do an introduction to hunting, I’ll teach you how to stalk prey quietly- and when the sun is up and we finish that lessson, I’ll show you the borders, after all apperances and scents are important. Then we’ll take a break at sunhigh so you can get some prey, then I’ll do a little more practice with hunting, before you do apprentice duties and have the evening off, as I myself prefer to have the evenings off and a busy morning over sleeping in and working late at night.” She meowed proudly. She had to restrain from calling her new apprentice, ‘sweetpea’ or ‘honey or other pet names, she had to get to know lil’ Willow better first, so that Willowpaw wouldn’t completely freak the first time she did it,” Let me know if I ever go to soft on you-or to hard for that matter of fact.” She whispered. You ready to go.” She asked.
(Willow hates pet names XD)
She nodded while Peachrain explained everything. “Don’t go easy on me okay? If you go easy on me I won’t get strong,” she said full of pride and determination. The fairly small apprentice had a big attitude for her small body. She liked challenges and nodded eagerly. “What are you waiting for!” She said in a half yell half whisper. This was the most Willowpaw had ever spoken in her life and she liked it. She wriggled her hunches with anticipation and enthusiasm. Training was going to be fun. This warrior had many qualities similar to her own. Early riser, odd habits, spunk. It was great. But she did resent Peachrain a bit on one thing— the fact she had left ThunderClan for the Dusk Syndicate. Willowpaw herself was from outside the clan but didn’t want to believe it. She used to pretend it wasn’t real but the bullying made it hard. Her later years of kithood were spent in depression but it soon dissipated when she had become an apprentice.