View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 05:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

(Willow hates pet names XD)
She nodded while Peachrain explained everything. “Don’t go easy on me okay? If you go easy on me I won’t get strong,” she said full of pride and determination. The fairly small apprentice had a big attitude for her small body. She liked challenges and nodded eagerly. “What are you waiting for!” She said in a half yell half whisper. This was the most Willowpaw had ever spoken in her life and she liked it. She wriggled her hunches with anticipation and enthusiasm. Training was going to be fun. This warrior had many qualities similar to her own. Early riser, odd habits, spunk. It was great. But she did resent Peachrain a bit on one thing— the fact she had left ThunderClan for the Dusk Syndicate. Willowpaw herself was from outside the clan but didn’t want to believe it. She used to pretend it wasn’t real but the bullying made it hard. Her later years of kithood were spent in depression but it soon dissipated when she had become an apprentice.
Peachrain gave a smile,” Alright give this twenty five moon old bag of dust a second.” She purred to Willowpaw she knew it was a joke, but she still cared for Willowpaw, after all she was an outsider at birth, and was bullied, she’d defend her if she had to, but she wanted to give Willowpaw a chance at defending herself first, as it was often persieved as weak letting your mentor stand up for you. She trotted out of camp happily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here