View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 01:29 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Feathercloud let out a purr as her mate walked over to her. When he dropped the cat fish in front of her she jumped back a bit, thinking that it would fall on top of her. "It looks very good." commented Feathercloud with a light purr. The molly looked at the nursery a bit, shivering at the thought of being in there. 'I never want to go in there,' thought Feathercloud, shivering once again.
Whiteflash slightly stepped in front of his mate, blocking her view of the nursery. "Don't worry you'll never have to be in there." He promised. The large white tom would do anything for his mate. So, he'd make sure she didn't end up in the nursery again. Even though that was his fault. To him his kits were nothing but a distant memory. The two kits, he and his mate had mentors nothing to him, but if Feathercloud wanted to bring them into there life again he'd be 100% behind her. Because he wanted to be a supportive mate. "I'll make sure." He added his blue eyes sparkling in the Leaf-baer light. With his fluffy white tail, he stroked his mates back, trying to comfort her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all