View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Streampaw dipped her head, slowly as she tried her best to stay calm from the pain. 'Don't scream anymore Streampaw. He's right. We don't want to make him deaf,' thought the young molly with a small sigh. She let out a few deep breathes, getting her mind off of the pain her injured leg was causing. "Hopefully it don't hurt too much and by the way it's Streampaw. Not Seapaw or Steampaw." meowed The apprentice, without growling.
"Stingpaw. Got it," Shinefang agreed absently, his eye sweeping the ground for a large enough stick to brace the leg. But as he searched, it occurred to him that doing so would be a waste of time. He would need to set it before making a permanent brace, and he would need comfrey for the broken bone. He could bring it, but then she would be left alone in the woods with no cats to guard her. Her yowl had no doubt gotten the attention of any foxes that happen to be about. He didn't want to move her, but he didn't see much choice. He looked at the apprentice again. She looked like she was still small enough for him to carry, but it wouldn't be comfortable for her. Not only that but he wasn't strong enough to lift her. "Alright new plan, I need to get you to my den. But to do that, you'll have to get on my back. Are you able to stand on your other three legs, Stingpaw?"