View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Whiteflash slightly stepped in front of his mate, blocking her view of the nursery. "Don't worry you'll never have to be in there." He promised. The large white tom would do anything for his mate. So, he'd make sure she didn't end up in the nursery again. Even though that was his fault. To him his kits were nothing but a distant memory. The two kits, he and his mate had mentors nothing to him, but if Feathercloud wanted to bring them into there life again he'd be 100% behind her. Because he wanted to be a supportive mate. "I'll make sure." He added his blue eyes sparkling in the Leaf-baer light. With his fluffy white tail, he stroked his mates back, trying to comfort her.
Feathercloud let out a purr, nuzzling her head underneath her mate's chin. "I know you wouldn't put me in there if I didn't want to. That's why I chose you to be my mate." replied the molly with a light purr. Her kits were far from her mind and she hoped that they kept on thinking that their birth parents were dead. 'I'll wait for my sister to leave the nursery to see her. I don't want to go anywhere near that den for as long as I live,' thought Feathercloud. @Fuzzyfeline;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 21st, 2018 at 01:31 AM.