View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 10:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Hmm," they replied simply,"I would say a few more checkups as they days go on, just quick ones to make sure that the herbs are settling well and that you arent having an infection or allergic reaction to the plant. some cats that have happened to, so id like to be on the cautious side, especially with everything so cold." They explained, licking the last of the herbal liquid onto the warriors leg and other wounds. "I would take a day or two off of your warrior duties, just for rest, but besides that I think you will be fine.Come see me in my den if you need any poppy seeds to sleep if theres any pain or discomfort, itll dull it by a ton."

Risingstorm sighed a bit, disappointed to hear that she should take some time off. But if she was being honest, she really should have done that after the gathering too. That was a big part of why she had fought so poorly. "Well, if that's what it takes to get back to full health. Guess I'd better swallow a bite of my own advice." The herbs in place, and the medicine cat's advice clear, Risingstorm gave a nod to the offer for poppy seeds as needed. "I'll do that. Thank you, Daydream," she said beginning to pad carefully out, and feeling a bit of relief for the first time about the prospect of a couple of days off. The stinging really was nasty. "Have a nice day," she called politely over her shoulder as she left.

@blue jellie (So you can see the action)

Nightpaw was panting by the time she burst into the camp, her claws skidding against the earth as she banked sharply, nearly falling sideways in her haste to go straight to the medicine den. The camp was sound asleep, and night was still thick over Shadowclan territory as other cats dreamed peacefully. Every second was an agony to Nightpaw as she thought of her friend, alone and unconcious in the forest. The black shecat burst into the den, her eyes nearly as black as her pelt with horror. "Daydream!" she said, barreling in and scanning the den for her friend. "Daydream!? Please, I need help. Where are you?" she said, feverishly searching for the glint of their gold pelt.

Last edited by Charmer; January 9th, 2018 at 10:53 PM.