View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Hmm," they replied simply,"I would say a few more checkups as they days go on, just quick ones to make sure that the herbs are settling well and that you arent having an infection or allergic reaction to the plant. some cats that have happened to, so id like to be on the cautious side, especially with everything so cold." They explained, licking the last of the herbal liquid onto the warriors leg and other wounds. "I would take a day or two off of your warrior duties, just for rest, but besides that I think you will be fine.Come see me in my den if you need any poppy seeds to sleep if theres any pain or discomfort, itll dull it by a ton."

They noticed it was very silent...too silent, really. Atleast for a kit that was in pain. they turned around, seeing goosekit closing their eyes, breathing steadying. They immediately rushed over to the small frame, nudging their body with a soft muzzle, amber eyes open in something of a mixture of fear and concern.

"Goosekit..wake up."
--
"I can. do you want me to talk to your parents to make it stop?" they prompted. no kit should have a claw laid on them, not even by their parents.
Goosekit gave a small moan in pain he saw some starry cats, yet he could hear Daydream. Was he in Starclan or Shadowclan. He couldn’t figure out which he was in,” Is this Shadowclan or Starclan. I see starry cats, and hear Daydream.” He mumbled.

Soaringkit gulped,” They scorn you when they talk together. They wouldn’t even listen to you. They don’t believe in Starclan so they think it’s rediculous a medicine cat. And- it doesn’t make sense that I don’t have littermates, I probably had littermates that were killed at a young age. I don’t want them to kill me for this.” She meowed unsure of what to say.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here