View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@mompaws @seasalt @AbsurdJinx @2018 Okapi

Shinefang nodded at Juniperpaw's work. "Not bad Junebug. You might wanna tighten it up a bit though. Remember, tighter bandages are better at stopping the bleeding. I'm at Starclan's camp enterance here," he added melodramatically, leaving his paw down to let Juniperpaw adjust it. Shinefang looked over the other cats, who seemed to be taking taking a minute to pair up.

"Don't be shy now. Act like you like each other," the old tom chided. It sounded playful, enough, but he also wanted to see some results. "I want to check everyone's bandage job in a minute," he remarked. "Best wrap-job wins the right to brag to your friends and family that a grouchy old tom said something nice to you."
Fennelheart smiled wryly she had her paw held out Yeah, sure.,” You mean an elder?” She teased lightly, she was one who teased lightly, and she was known for the light teases, she hoped Shinefang knew she was teasing. Her eyes twinkled in amusement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here