View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 10:34 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"Oh I don't think I do." The ginger tom meowed, his tail lashing once then stopping. Thornpath glanced amusedly at the two bickering, He had been content to settle down with a gentle, submissive she-cat. Well, "settle down" Probably wasn't the right phrase, considering he'd have kits with any she-cat willing to get them out of the nursery. Sometimes unwilling.
(Bump @Fuzzyfeline)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"I'm glad to hear it." He meowed happily, "As for how I am... Well, I always seem to be in a good mood, so I'm not sure how much it means when I say I'm feeling well. But allow me to express that I feel finer than ever before!" He exclaimed, bringing his tail to wrap around his rather large paws. The tom then leaned slightly closer his whiskers quivering in interest as he spoke, "Are you sure you're well?" He asked with concern, it brought great sadness to TigerBlaze to think anyone may be having rough times.
(Bump @RosePelt145)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!