View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Entering the territory, the medicine cat felt her muscles instantly relax. Passing by some branches, she felt a wave of nostalgia wash over her. She had first met Wheatfur through tearing her pawpad on a branch while she was hunting, and she struggled not to laugh or smile as she moved on. At the same time, she was trying not to cry - the memory of her mentor was overwhelming, and while this was a safe place for her, it was sometimes a prison. Maybe her life would have been different if that day had never happened, and the she cat desperately wanted to know where she would be now. If it was StarClan's will that she become a medicine cat, she probably would have ended up one no matter what. She just wished she could hear the tom tell her, just once, that he was proud of her. That she was doing the right thing, that she didn't need to hand over her position to someone who was more qualified.

She had met Zerosight, and the blind tom had been quite friendly to her - she'd been a little worried at first, growing up knowing and hearing about the former medicine cat, but he had helped her some. And not long after meeting him, she had lost a patient. It wasn't her very first patient, thank goodness, but it was the first one she had lost. "Alright, Snowpaw, you can talk as loud as you want out here." Caliapaw mewed, her tail twitching as she glanced over her shoulder at her brother.

Silence was not a virtue that Snowpaw seemed to hold close, it never had been, but at least out here... no one would be paying much attention. Caliapaw thought about hunting, but with as little hunting training as she had had, it would probably end up disasterously. The last time she had been hunting on her own was the day she had met Wheatfur. "So... is this where you said you met Wolfpaw? The 'scary' one?" She asked, looking around at her surroundings. It was always so calm out here - something that Caliapaw especially loved about this place. It was almost too quiet sometimes, eerily so when there were no other cats out here, but at the same time, the quiet was welcome. It was something that was different from the constant hustle and bustle of the clearing, and when there were areas that other cats weren't spending time in, Caliapaw would take advantage of them.

Snowstar had given her permission to come out here with Alabasterpaw and Starpaw one day, with just the three of them, just so that they could talk about Wheatfur some more. She wanted the memory of the former medicine cat to be a good one, she wanted to hear some experiences the others had had with him, and she knew that Alabasterpaw - being Wheatfur's niece - would have some especially good memories to tell them about the tom. It was something that she looked forward to hearing.

@Spiral Whirl

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.