View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:06 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
whisperblaze was currently curled in the clearing, enjoying a breather form the nursery. it had been challenging, being a quote on quote male queen, taking care of four kits, but he wanted to try his best. after all, he hadnt done so great with the past litters. he wanted this to be the one. he was enjoying the crisp cool air of late leaf bare, things were starting to melt but there was still snow and ice, but it felt warm at the same time somehow. or maybe that was just whispers thick pelt.

his ears perked once hearing his name come from a familiar voice, blue orbs settling on one of his kits, locustkits to be exact, surprised to see them from out of the dent. immediately as the kit approached he wrapped his tail around them, thick silky fur that seemed to yield out the cold. "What do you think youre doing outside from the den, little one? its really cold out here you know." though he couldnt keep the stern tone, finding himself slightly giggling with a soft smile in the end.
The small tom-kit giggled as the warrior wrapped his tail around them. Locustkit wriggled through the thick and fluffy fur that covered him now, trying to see his father. When his head popped out, the tom turned upwards to listened to Whisperblaze as he attempting to sternly question why the kit was out in the cold. The kit gave another giggle once his father's serious face was broken by his own giggling. Locustkit gave a defiant look while thinking about how Whisperblaze wanted him to stay in the nursery - though anyone who knew him was aware he wasn't actually defiant. "It's not cold!" The tom-kit attempted to seem independent, not wanting to be treated as just a kit and hoping to impress his father by making it seem as though the cold did not affect him. In reality, the kit had be shivering slightly before Whisperblaze had wrapped his tail around him. Locustkit had very short fur that proved to be inconvenient in this weather, and his kitten fuzz wasn't much help with that matter.

"Plus, I wanted to see the clearing!" He chirped. "I haven't really seen the it that much before, the only time I have was when you brought us all here to live. But I didn't get a good look then, so I thought about looking around now," as he said this last part, the smaller cat glanced around at his clan-mates. Though he quickly turned back towards his companion and refocused his attention to the older tom. "And the I saw you!" He mewed happily, waving his tail in a friendly manner. "Whisperblaze, can you tell me more about the clans? I want to know everything! I also want to hear stories about you, and about Russetswirl as well." Locustkit had heard stories from elders about the clans, but he found that he wished to hear stories about his own fathers. He wants to know everything about the clans, and he wanted to know some of the things that Whisperblaze and Russetswirl have done and how their life in the clans was. The tom's green orbs glistened with curiosity as he requested a story.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛