View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:22 PM

Default Re: Third eye ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto quickly stands up and began to hold sage close suddenly “ hi! Calm down.. look at me sage..” he growls as he grabs sages head “ look at me! It’s okay. I’m here for you. I’m alive sage .. just look at me. Say my name. “ He says calmly holding the man close. “ please.. just look at me. Breath my love..” he says as he holds sages hand “ I’m here for you..” he says calmly however... he couldn’t help but have a bad feeling about this.. something was up... something big.
Sage drew in a ragged breath, trying to calm himself. He didn't look into Naruto's eyes, or even at his face, still staring at the ground with a blank stare. He began trembling as Naruto pulled him close, watching the blood drip onto the floor and seep into the cracks. Seeing it made his hands itch, wanting to wrap them around a knife and carve into somebody just to watch them bleed... But it couldn't happen. He had to control this eye or else he would become a monster, something he didn't want. He felt broken as he stared at the floor, tears blurring his vision. He didn't speak. He didn't even feel Naruto grab onto him in a desperate attempt to get him to calm down.