Old January 12th, 2018, 11:13 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Quotes from my ocs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
XD no you did awesome! :3

daring, I have sinned. I have no right to feel the things I feel around you. Yet you still look at me with such kind eyes and a bright smile.. it kinda scares me. To know that there is so much about me that you don’t know, like why I did what I did? Why I killed? Why I did all those horrible things yet you never ask.. and I’m kinda thankful for that but that would make me a fool if I didn’t say. If I didn’t tell you my every sin. My darkness... and my ultimate sin.
I fell in love with you a man far more better and beautiful than I. You’re pure, I’m not. You’re a angel and I’m just a demon on death row...
My sins ... they speak to me everyday, haunting me, tormenting me to tell to accept my punishment and just die... but you’re a stubborn man.
You made a man like me want to live! And that I’m truly grateful..
But I know... deep down that one day, you would come to fear me like everyone else. You would look at me with those cold judging eyes, and call me things of what I know I am...
I’m a monster, demon, killer, I’m the god damn devil and yet you kissed me... you saved me. And held me close despite the things I’ve done. The people I’ve killed, the families I ended and the kids that begged and begged but only were given death upon my name! ....
I’m weak to you... god why am I so weak when I’m around you? Why does my heart beat so fast? And why does it hurt when I see you turn away...
why do I feel this? I don’t deserve it. I don’t need it yet I want it more than anything..
I want to love you, hold you close and kiss the stars out of those beautiful eyes... but am I truly worthy..
Of a angel like you?
That... That was beautiful. Anapos needs huggles. Lots and lots of hugggless.. <3 just.. Wow

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 12th, 2018 at 11:14 AM.