View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:48 PM

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ no need. It will heal in time besides I know how to use herbs and stuff to heal. So no need to worry about me, besides I do have some cats who follow me. They see me as some boss and I let them. I can depend on them if it does come down to it.” He Says kindly as he begins to look at Iriss “ come my dear” he purrs playfully as he begins to walk. “ now than..” he says looking up at the building, and soon he begins to yell “ amor! Bring shadow! We’re going hunting!” He purrs loudly
@Rubinaito
@Mystical
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
hearing the yell, osirus looked down. his eyes narrowed and he huffed impatiently. has nobody noticed me yet? he lowered his head and growled silently. maybe i'll follow them. they're going hunting, yes? ears flat, osirus slithered town the bell tower, a mere shadow against the building. he rolled his eyes quickly before leaping to the ground, shaking out his pelt and darting into the forestry. his paws were quick and light, making no sound as he searched for a place to hide. having been around hades multiple times, he knew of all the places that the other tended to hunt around, so osirus went straight for one of those. if hades did not show up with any of his 'new friends,' then he would go around until he did find them.
all he wanted was to prove how well of a servant he was to his sire.

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
[ i mean having no replies helps to bleed his personality out a bit, as he's a new character, so y'know. aNd this also helps me to find my muse, which is what i've been lacking this past month. ]
Cress flicked her ears up and she looked out towards the courtyard. Shadow squirmed excitedly at the prospect of learning to hunt, even at her small size, and Cress couldn't help but smile down at her daughter warmly. Getting up and out of the warm nest, Cress stretched out and flicked her tail to beckon Shadow to follow Cress out into the courtyard where everyone was waiting. Cress walked out, matching Shadow's pace; despite being the cruel and gruesome cat she was, she genuinely cared about those who managed to make their way into her cold, black heart and wasn't about to let them go anytime soon. She had heard Hades admit that if anyone came to challenge him in these next few days, or maybe even weeks, he might not survive... and the thought was awful. If anyone did come, Cress would dispatch them quickly enough to protect the tom she begrudgingly loved. "Hello, Dear." She nodded at Hades, not saying a word as she watched Osirus slinking away into the shadows. She knew Osirus' little 'game' and didn't want to spoil it for the darling young tom. She was vaguely impressed that he had been able to keep out of Hades' sight for so long but didn't comment on it either way.