Old January 14th, 2018, 02:59 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
[ haha, i bet, with how insane everything is at the moment. ]

at the sound of the voice, a blast of beautiful orange exploded in her mind. daisyshade. orchidfur looked around before spotting the new deputy, dipping her head politely. "no, just going for a little stroll. i decided to take a quick rest." she purred, tail swaying in the air. standing up, orchidfur shook out her pelt and repositioned herself as to not slouch in front of daisyshade. her eyes glimmered with respect for the newest deputy of riverclan. after a few moments, she noticed the quickened breath of the molly, but decided not to comment on it. instead, she thought of something else. "by the way, congratulations on your boost in rank! you will make a wonderful deputy with all of your hard work," mewed the ragdoll, her voice kind. she knew that daisyshade must have heard it many times before, but she had never gotten close with her, so she did not know of what may cause the molly to become annoyed. silently, orchidfur hoped that she did not do something to cause the deputy to hate her, for that would end in many consequences within the clan. and the mental thought would bring many moons of shame upon her.

The tabby offered a faint smile, perhaps today is more of a walk day then a hunting day. Perhaps that's why I'm out of it today. she ought, but her new role seemed to be nagging at the back of her mind. Yet that won’t feed mouths will it? the deputy’s tail lashed and her ears perked up at the warrior. “These times do call for rest huh?” said the Molly looking upwards at the trees looming over her head their branches waving in the breeze. "Though hunting is a priority there's a level of mental stability that comes with a walk" She acknowledged the beauty of the territory and wasn’t surprised the warrior wanted to simply rest and enjoy the scenery for what it was. The tabby breathed a heavy sigh as she admired her surroundings, odd it would take a warrior she hadn’t spoken to before to show her that. Even without knowing it orchidfur was putting her mind to a certain level of rest. The tabby lashed her tail and looked right at orchidfur "it would sure be a shame if I didn't catch that rabbit, perhaps you'd like to help me?" asked the warrior gesturing to the broken thicket that lead a path away from them

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord