View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:23 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw frowned but realized she was joking, he chuckled. He rolled on the snow, his paws facing to the sky. "Aw, c'mon! I don't think, actually plus you love when I pester you." He seem clueless to her cone tone. It was kind of obvious that Owlstorm hated him. Yet he didn't see her facial expression. "So, how you been?" He asked casually. It wouldn't be surprising if she walked away from the tom. Snowpaw was annoying, it was normal. The question he was fairly curious about. After all, he haven't seen her in quite a while.
Owlstorm rolls her eyes a bit as she simply sighs a bit “ .... I’m doing fine until you came. What do you want anyway other than to pester me like the kit you are.” This was rare for her to actually answer a question from Snowpaw and not leave suddenly like she usually does but for some reason she held a calm face a other rare thing since she’s usually hissing or glaring at the tom. Now she was just calm, why? Well the fast beating of her heart was not calming down at all! She was perhaps coming down with something because of that scare.