Old January 14th, 2018, 08:25 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Owlstorm nods a bit when the tom suddenly told her to stay some part of her did wanted to just leave but her annoying heart told her otherwise. She sits down calmly waiting Patiently for whatever the tom had for her and honestly she was quite curious about what it may be. Maybe one of his jokes or something yet she can’t find herself leaving anytime soon. She licks her paw a bit cleaning it a bit as she looks up to see Snowpaw coming. She says nothing waiting what the tom has in store for her.
Soon the tom emerged, the feather in his mouth. "I have it!" He chirped, happily. Paddling over the molly, he dropped it in the snow. "I got it last moon and didn't know what to do with it.. it kind of fits you and all.. so here!" His eyes glanced to see her reaction that he needed to see her please. He was peering at her without noticing it until he did. Shaking his head a little, as he lean back. Seeing she was still here was a sign of hope. Snowpaw haven't lost her interest. "I fought a giant bird! It was soooo big!" He exclaimed. "It almost got away but nope, I caught it!" Their was no doubt about it that he was fibbing just a bit.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc