View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Soon the tom emerged, the feather in his mouth. "I have it!" He chirped, happily. Paddling over the molly, he dropped it in the snow. "I got it last moon and didn't know what to do with it.. it kind of fits you and all.. so here!" His eyes glanced to see her reaction that he needed to see her please. He was peering at her without noticing it until he did. Shaking his head a little, as he lean back. Seeing she was still here was a sign of hope. Snowpaw haven't lost her interest. "I fought a giant bird! It was soooo big!" He exclaimed. "It almost got away but nope, I caught it!" Their was no doubt about it that he was fibbing just a bit.
Her eyes widened a bit at the feather and soon she touches the feather a bit and suddenly and smoothly purrs a bit with a soft smile on her face “ how did you know I loved blue jays~” she says with a playful rare voice but soon it disappears when he started to talk big and showed off a bit. He almost had her now he lost her as she growls “ Blue jays are never big Snowpaw. “ she says rather coldly